Agriculture and farming businesses are complex and need an Enterprise Resource Solution (ERP) to fit specific industry needs. Agribusinesses needs a solution to manage not only bookkeeping and tax planning, but also procurement, production, operations, and distribution. It also needs to be scalable, something that can easily accommodate your growing business.
One popular ERP choice for many agribusinesses is Acumatica. This modern, cloud ERP solution handles everything you need from maintaining business operations, to ensuring product quality, comprehensive accounting needs, inventories, supply chain management, and distribution. With this single platform all your departments work together, accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory, HR, and other administrative areas.
Does your ERP solution do all this?
- Essential reports, out-of-the-box, with drill-down capabilities for all your financial information
- Dashboards for at-a-glance, real-time information
- Anywhere, anytime, any device access
- Comprehensive inventory management for spoilage, accurate counts, and more
- Efficient resource utilization methods
- Best-in-class data storage and security
- Unlimited user licenses, including a vendor portal
- Optimal forecasting of resources to better manage and scale production
- Adaptable system for business compliances, new regulations, and protocols
- Seamless integration with hundreds of applications and an open-API platform
- eCommerce ready
Acumatica for the Agriculture Industry
Look at how Acumatica has helped these Agribusinesses grow their business, keep customers happy, and increase profits.
“For the first time in years, everything is reconciled and up-to-date. We were never fully reconciled with the old system. Now, with Acumatica, we can see accurate information for our whole business, it’s always up-to-date, and we only have to look in one place.” ~ Dr. David Gnad, Veterinarian and Partner, Nebraska Vet Services
This citrus farming business in Florida switched from Microsoft Dynamics to Acumatica, saving them time and money:
- Reduction of ERP-related programs from 14 to 4
- Improved connectivity and productivity for staff through remote access
- Time and money savings from greater operational efficiency
- Web-based system will allow quicker disaster recovery
A Vermont based popular online retailer of wildflower seeds, perennial plants, flower bulbs, and vegetable seeds to consumers and corporations in North America. Acumatica provided them a solid foundation for growth.
- Eliminated duplicate entry into multiple systems, saving employees time and reducing errors
- Gained a single solution to operate the business, unifying operations
- Acquired accurate and real-time data with a fully integrated ERP solution and online store
- Leveraged dashboard reporting for improved insights into financials & operations
- Increased customer satisfaction with greater transparency into the end-to-end ordering process
Supplier of finished fruit trees out of Washington. Acumatica helped solve their problems with inventory and accounting systems working together.
- Connected business systems, streamlining operations and saving time
- Improved inventory management, conforming to the way C&O does business
- Gained flexible Payroll system that solved for seasonal agricultural worker requirements
- Provided online inventory access to customers & sales team, improving customer service
- Improved traceability and tracking of commissions and royalties for ease of audit
- Eliminated manual duplicate data entry & errors, gaining time to focus on higher level tasks with efficiency
Cornell Cooperative Extension
A land grant non-profit in New York implemented Acumatica to help gain real-time insights into grants, programs, and operations.
- Automated manual processes, empowering employees with self-service capabilities and saving countless hours
- Improved reporting responsiveness and eliminated long wait times with real-time information
- Boosted employee productivity and reduced onboarding and training time with an intuitive application
- Implemented a robust financial platform that flexes to support how non-profits operate, handling fund accounting and grant management with ease
- Achieved a connected platform to support ongoing growth and fulfill its mission, improving the lives of New York residents
Kelly Products, Inc.
A holding business for 13 diverse agribusiness brands needed a solution to connect and manage their entire intercompany business.
- Automated financial reporting, inventory transfers, vendor, payments, cash management, and inter-company transfers across multiple related companies
- Reduced time from two months to one week for month-end close
- Provided real-time access to critical financial data
- Connected internally developed inventory system to accounting system, eliminating manual entries performed by multiple data entry staff
- Gained real-time access to inventory data
- Flexible platform with access to scores of third-party products
Premier 1 Supplies
Online supplier of livestock equipment needed a flexible and comprehensive system to replace their old Sage Mas500 system. Acumatica was the only one that fit their needs.
- Access to the open API framework of Acumatica
- Gained access to company data throughout the organization
- Displayed real-time customer information, increasing sales opportunities
- Cut time to receive reports by three days
- Developed B2C customizations and workflows in house, avoiding the expense of outside development & customization
Nebraska Vet Services (NVS)
NVS experienced rapid growth and needed one, single solution to manage all their branches, inventory, business needs, and scale easily for the future.
- Seamless operations with one fully integrated system
- Unlimited user licensing allows more staff involvement with the system
- Automated order system provides real-time visibility of all inventories
- Time savings of 3 – 4 days per month when updating inventory pricing
- Intercompany transaction process saves time in manual data entry and bookkeeping work
See how Acumatica can help your agribusiness. Contact us today for more information and a free demo of the best-in-breed, agribusiness ERP solution.